Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cereals

In a follow up to last years post about my Saskatchewan Rough Rider's cereal from Co-Op, I picked up this years version in Darian's Darios.  Last year it was Fantuz Flakes which is just a rip off of corn flakes, and the Darios are just Cheerios rip offs.  Don't worry though, I won't actually eat them, I will just put them in my special cereal cupboard.


Thanks to Cara, I now have two free towels headed my way.  On Saturday I was buying groceries and saw the free towel offer from General Mills, so I grabbed two boxes.  Unlike the Kellogg's vintage t-shirt offer which required two PIN numbers to get the shirt, the towel offer only needs one PIN per towel and you can get up to 10 towels per household.  I have the Lucky Charms and Honey Nut Cheerios towels coming my way.  I got home from the grocery store and immediately opened the boxes to redeem the codes, I haven't even started eating them yet.  Too bad it's supposed to take 8 - 10 weeks for delivery and by that time summer will be long over.  What use is a beach towel in October?  If you are really generous you can donate your towel to some kid's charity thing, but like I'd ever do that.  Because it's all about ME! ME! ME!

No comments: