Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This Fish

I'm finally catching up on a post I meant write last June.  I had some stuff written on a piece of paper, but didn't find it until recently.  I just looked under the mess of stuff on my computer desk.  I also found a gift card I didn't even know I had.  Time to clean/organize my room more often.

When I was filling in at the Airdrie store I was putting a shipment of lobster into the tank and found one that was tagged.  I checked out the tag and it had a website address and a serial number on it.  To get the details head on over to thisfish.info and enter the code L162811.  ThisFish is a website that is designed to help you to get to know your seafood.  You can find out when it was caught, where and by who.  It's kinda cool.  That was the first tagged lobster I've seen and I haven't seen one since that either.

No comments: