Thursday, January 19, 2012

Laundry Day


Damn laundry, it is so dirty.

Sup.

Oh snap, it's CHUCK NORRIS!!  Wait, how did you get in here?


Here, try this.

Hmmmm...

No freakin' way!

Awesome!  Thanks Chuck, you are the greatest!

If I catch you using Tide I'll snap your neck.  Norris out!


I saw a commercial on TV for this stuff and at first I wasn't sure if it was for real or a joke.  I looked online and found out that it is indeed an actual product, so naturally I HAD TO HAVE IT!  I looked at work, Wal-Mart, and the little Safeway in Westbrook Mall with no luck.  Cody found it, but I don't know where, I think the big Safeway in West Hills had it.  It's Chuck Norris approved because it's guaranteed to get out stubborn blood stains, gunshot residue and the tears of your enemies.  Since it's Chuck Norris approved I'm a little scared to use it because it might be too strong.  I'll wash my clothes in it and they be completely dissolved.

No comments: