Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Awesome....NOT!

Since I redeemed my initial two PIN codes from Frosted Flakes in the Kellogg's personalized spoon offer, I've managed to finished another two more boxes of Frosted Flakes.  With my first spoon I cheated and put in the PIN codes without eating the cereal first.  This time I actually finished my boxes of cereal before putting in the codes.

Yesterday I went to put in my codes and when I got to the screen where it asks you to put in a name I put in "Awesome".  It didn't work!  It won't let you use the word "awesome" which sucks.  It's not offensive or anything, so I'm not sure why it's on their naughty list especially when the word "radical" is okay!  Here is a quick list of random words that are acceptable and unacceptable.

PASS
Radical
Dude
Champ
Hoochie
Chewbacca
Party
Melvin
Willie

FAIL
Awesome
Keefguy
Spiderman
Post
Postcereal
Poop
Bum
Turd
Gnarley
Chocovore
Pizza

I was just putting in words I thought wouldn't pass the test.  I'm surprised "Hoochie" made the cut.  Funny that Chocovore doesn't pass when it's the name of one of Kellogg's own mascots.  It's late and I can't think of anymore more words that are borderline pass/fail.  I'm currently working on two boxes of Crave, so once I get those done I'll get my third spoon.  I can think of some new words in the meantime, although right now "Champ" is looking pretty awesome.  Oops, I mean radical.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Everyone knows that 'Hoochie' is a distinguished family name, while 'awesome' is totally inappropriate.

Cam said...

I'm pretty sure I have a cousin named Awesome Hoochie, back me up on this Mike.

mike said...

Yeah, Awesome Hootchie and us go way back..

I can't believe Willie worked. Ever.