Monday, August 15, 2016

Bacon let me down

I was buying a few groceries the other day, just the essentials like milk and cookies when I ended up buying some Lays potato chips.  I wasn't going to buy chips, but then they had a display right by the checkout and they were on sale, so I ended up buying a bag.  Totally an impulse buy, their strategy worked damn them.

I didn't get some normal flavour like plain, BBQ or salt and vinegar I went with one of the "Inspired by Canada" flavors, Bacon Poutine.


Long story short, they aren't good.  I was drawn to them only because it had the word "bacon" on the bag and everyone (almost) loves bacon.  There is an initial weak bacon flavour at first and then you are left with a bitter taste in your mouth.  Not something I want with my chips.  I don't think I'm going to finish the whole bag, they are that bad.  I should've gotten the PEI Scalloped Potatoes instead. 

No comments: