Wednesday, September 7, 2016

New music Tuesday

It's new music Tuesday on a Wednesday, even though it's been moved to Friday!  Who came up with the idea to move new music Tuesday to Friday?  Cuz I hate it.

Anyway, I got the new Tuns CD and if you want a copy then head to your nearest HMV where it's $9.99 for CD and $15.00 for vinyl.  I can't comment on if its any good because I just got it and haven't even had a chance to listen to it yet.  I can safely say it probably doesn't suck.  I also recently picked up Before You Were Punk from the used section at Melodyia Records.  It's not bad, if they have Vol. 2 when I go back next time I might pick it up.

Before you were punk?  Mike was born punk!

Track listing

I read that Yep Rock is re-releasing the Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet albums.  They are releasing three albums remastered with bonus tracks and new updated liner notes.  I've had multiple copies of Savvy Show Stoppers, I had a copy of Sport Fishin' but I'm pretty sure I lost it, and never owned Dim the Light, Chill the Ham.  Sport Fishin' will features bonus tracks with Fred Schneider from the B-52s!  I can't decide which one to get!  Okay, all of them.

No comments: