Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sleeping under the stars

Today I had the day off, so I washed the Star Wars bed sheets I got for my birthday.


They are a light greyish outer space colour with stars and star ships outlined as constellations.  Darth Vader constellations make up the two pillow cases.  They're made from a silky smooth 100% polyester.  Now I just need to find a Star Wars duvet cover to put the whole thing together.

I should really downsize to a twin bed then I could use actual vintage Star Wars bed sheets.  I could also use Dukes of Hazzard, The Black Hole, Transformers and The A-Team sheets because I have a big Rubbermaid tote filled with that stuff back in Cranbrook.

Wanna hear a funny story?  Last night I woke up at 1:30am and went to go get a drink when I found myself locked in my room!  I turned the door knob and something inside broke, so the handle was just loosely spinning around.  There was no tension and the door wouldn't open.  I tried using my credit card to open it, but it felt like my card was going to break, so I gave up.  I ended up knocking on my door a bunch hoping Cody would hear it and then free me.  By this time I was fully awake and realized I could use a coat hanger to open the door instead of the flimsy credit card.  It worked and when I opened the door Cody was just standing there with a baseball bat in his hand because he thought some knife wielding maniac was messing with him.  Thanks for the help Cody!

No comments: