Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Treasure Map!

Today, Willie and I hit up a few stores in Cranbrook and Kimberley and found a few goodies and bought everything with pocket change.  We didn't find anything in Kimberley, but in Marysville they were having a bag sale for $7.00 a bag plus it was buy one bag, get one free!  All the super cool shirts weren't the right size, but we did get one bag.  Willie got a pink polo/golf shirt, I got a purple polo/golf shirt plus some books and the rest of the bag were shirts and a hat for Logan and Avery.  One of the shirts I got Logan was a Mr. T shirt and was his favorite of the three shirts I got him.  If he wears any of them just once I'll consider it a success.

In Cranbrook, we went to the Salvation Army and spent quite a bit of time there because the re-organized their media section so it was easier to look at stuff.  I got movies and Willie got a couple CDs.  At the "checkout" I noticed a brochure called "The Picker's Paradise Treasure Map", so I grabbed one.


It's a brochure of all the second hand stores in the Cranbrook, Marysville and Kimberley area.  


One side lists all the stores and breaks them up in different categories.  It also has the address, phone number and store hours.


The reverse side has a handy dandy map showing all the locations.

Overall, it's pretty good idea and I wish they had done this a while ago.  Looking at the map there are actually a couple places I've never even heard of.  I've probably driven by them though.  The Great Western Garage Sale sounds decent, so I'll have to check it out next time I'm back and be disappointed.

No comments: