Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tis the season

Last year I said I was going to watch all the Friday the 13th movies in the month of October as a way to celebrate Halloween.  Then I failed miserably.  After that screw up I planned to watch some Christmas movies during December and again failed miserably.  I only managed to watch two Christmas/holiday specials the whole month, Eight Crazy Nights and the Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special.  I will try again the Christmas movies thing again this year and so far I've already managed to watch one movie!


Even though Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever was on Lifetime I passed it up to watch Jingle All The Way.  Believe it or not I've never seen it before!  Believe it or not I actually liked it!  We watched the extended version that has all the violence, gore, swearing and nudity not seen in the theatrical version.  Anyway, the movie has it's moments, Sinbad gets kicked in the nuts and a midget gets punched across a room.  What more could you ask for in a Christmas movie?


This is me realizing I pretty much haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet.

No comments: