Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wheels up


I got some Hot Wheels for Christmas from both Logan and Avery.  I think I'm going to need a new wall hanging display.


Logan got me the movie and TV themed Hot Wheels.  The K.I.T.T. is the best one even though it's the cheesy super pursuit mode that was introduced in the final season.  Also, looks like Mr. Miyagi's Ford has been both waxed on and waxed off.  Nice work, Daniel-san.


Avery got me the Star Wars Hot Wheels which I didn't even know existed.  My favourite is the R2-D2 hot rod.  There are also Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader cars.  There was only five shown on the back of the pack, but you know they probably came with a crap load more in different waves for as many characters as possible even Prune Face.

All the cars came from Target, RIP.  Mattel's TV and movie line of vehicles is pretty cool, so I hope they keep it up.  It ranges from old movies like Ghostbuster and Stripes to new movies like Old School and David Spade's car from Tommy Boy.  Hot Wheels/Mattel if you are listening I want the Fall Guy GMC truck!

No comments: