Sunday, July 9, 2017

(Cell)Phoning it in

For the past few years I've been using my very first cell phone, a Motorola flip phone, as my alarm clock.  It's worked out pretty good until this week when...


Of course I haven't used it in like ten years, but it still connected to a network for emergency calls only.  Then it was fine one day and the next day I turned it on and "No Service".  Is guess there is a limit to how long the number/phone will stay active?

I actually didn't even realize it at first because I just turned it on and then set my alarm and went to sleep.  My alarm went off and I was like, "What's happening, it's still dark out?"  I checked my actual cell phone and it was 1 hr and 15 min earlier than what my Motorola was saying.

I'm using my current Samsung as my alarm clock now.  I do have two older Samsung phone that I'm not using, so I guess I could just use on Galaxy II as my new alarm clock.  So long Motorola!

No comments: