Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Never Got Made Files #83

As I'm packing up my massive amounts of crap I keep finding things that were supposed to end up on here as a blog post.  The latest is a rippin' cheese grater that I bought years ago and completely forgot about.


A Shredder for your cheddar!

A pretty sweet cheese grater from Gama Go.  It looks pretty cool, but I wonder how it functions?  Was it style over substance?  I guess we'll never know.  A blog post about just a cheese grater would've been pretty short, that's why it was also supposed to have involved tacos.


I bought this Taco Time brand of taco seasoning quite a while ago from Safeway.  I'm not even sure if it's even still a thing.  I didn't see an expiry date on the package, so I'm assuming it's still good.  It is just powder after all.

I guess that means I can go ahead and just do the blog then?  Haha, no because I already boxed up the cheese grater and it's way too damn hot to even think about turning on the stove.

No comments: