Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day!

Did anyone go out to check out the killer Boxing Day sales?  I didn't even bother to look at any of the flyers, so I sure if there were any good deals out there if any.  Usually, I'm in Cranbrook which consists of going to Wal-Mart and/or Superstore.  I kind of did that today.


I picked these two movies up at Superstore today and got my 10% discount on them as well.  I didn't set out to buy them I was at work, you know working, and they had the movie bins right you go upstairs, so as I was leaving I had a peek to see if there was anything good.  I picked up "I, Frankenstein" because it was cheap and in 3D.

Then I left work and went to Target because it is literally right next to the Superstore, so it's not like it's out of my way or anything.  I got this pixely Darth Vader t-shirt.



I also got a couple of Marvel figures for Disney Infinity 2.0, both bad ass ones, Iron Fist and Venom.  I don't actually have the game yet, but I guess I pretty much have to get it now.  It's also a good time as it's on sale everywhere this week.  Too bad pay day isn't until Thursday.  Who knows, maybe I even got it for Christmas?  All my gifts are still in Cranbrook, so I don't know.  They still look pretty cool whether I have the game or not.

If you've ever shopped at Target before then you probably know that when you get your receipt you also get a coupon as well.  Usually, it's for some product I'll never use, although once I got a $2 off for a DVD or Blu-ray.  Today I got a coupon for 10% off.


Make that TWO coupons.  I used self scan and whoever used it before me didn't bother to take their coupon, so I took it.  Thanks sucker!  I'm just curious to know if it's 10% off only one item or 10% off everything you are buying.  Either way, it's not bad.

When I was at Target I see they had cheap 55" 4K TV for $599.99.  They usually have cheap TVs at Target, but unfortunately they are crap brands like Magnavox or in this case, Element.

Did anyone get anything cool on Boxing Day?  Let me know.

No comments: