Monday, April 8, 2013

Lame.


It snowed last night!  I thought it was supposed to be spring?  On Sunday morning I woke up and went to work to find we had freezing rain over the night, so when I went out the door I took two steps and just slid down the walk way.  Then it took me ten minutes to chisel all the ice off my car windows.  When I pulled out on to our street I touched the brakes just to see what the road conditions were like and I instantly started sliding and the brakes locked up.  Wheeee....

I guess we always get snow in April and I doubt this will be the last of it.  I actually don't mind it because the snow covers up everything.  Spring is pretty ugly anyway with everything all dead and brown and once the snow melts you see all the garbage and crap that was hiding underneath it.  Can't we skip forward to like mid-May?

No comments: