Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's better than nothing?

I've some bad news for you guys.  I went to the Lego store to get a Star Wars advent calendar, but they were all out.  Last year they had lots, but this absolutely nothing and that goes both the Star Wars version and the regular Lego version advent calendar.  Maybe everyone else got wise and picked them up early.  Maybe next year if I go there around mid-December and they will marked down just enough to make it worth it.

The good news is that on Wednesday I got a free normal advent calendar.


Not much of a consolation in not getting a Lego Star Wars calendar, but it was free so it's better than nothing.  At work they had some left over advent calendars and bags of various Christmas gummies in the break room, so I helped myself.  I probably could've grabbed enough calendars for every month this year, but I didn't want to be greedy.  I know some of those poor poor Superstore employees will take one home and end up eating it for dinner.

No comments: