Friday, August 16, 2013

Is it just me or is it greasy in here?

If you are looking at the post title I bet you are expecting something about Jersey Shore Shark Attack.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, so no Jersey Shore yet.  But I did eat at Little Ceasars the other night.


I had to work until 6pm and I was supposed to be in the next morning at 6am.  I didn't even have any food at home, not even milk for cereal, so I stopped by Little Caesars on my way home.  I was going to grab a $5 pepperoni or one of the more expensive pizzas with a bunch of meat on it when I saw a poster in the window for the Deep!  Deep! Dish Pizza.  It was $9.99, so pricier than their other pizzas, but their other pizzas are usually good, so I decided to give it a try.  I was pretty hungry so anything looked good.


I don't think I've ever tried deep dish pizza before, but I always thought it had more toppings, hence the deep dish.  The Little Caesars deep dish pizza has the regular amount of toppings as a normal pizza and twice the amount of crust.  Correction, make that twice the amount of grease soaked crust..


I managed to force myself to eat half of it and immediately felt the need to take a three day nap.  It was brutal.  Don't worry though it tastes way better the next day and cold.  Okay, that is a complete lie, it gets much worse.  As I was eating it I could actually feel my arteries clogging.  I think I'll have to eat salads for the next two weeks to make up for it.  Just stick with classic $5 pepperoni, it will still clog your arteries, but at least it tastes good.  The deep dish pizza is plain nasty.

No comments: