Tuesday, October 8, 2013

In the Army Now

Today I stopped by the candy store on Richmond Road and I don't think I've been there since before last Christmas, so it's been a while.  I had to get something, so I ended up getting some gummies.


Gummy army men!  There was actually a prone machine gun guy, but I ate him, so he didn't make it into the picture.  They aren't too bad either, taste sort of like sour apple.  They were relatively fresh too, nice and soft.  Again, not as good as alien heads.  Do you think if I kept going in there asking for alien heads they could somehow get them?  I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to try.


Outside the store they have their sign with the Halloween countdown on it.  I don't think too many people would be buying their Halloween candy from them as it would be way too expensive.  Just go to the dollar store and get the cheap awful candy.  Or do what we do, buy good candy and then turn off the lights, so it looks like no one is home then you get all the candy for yourself.

No comments: