Thursday, March 13, 2014

Milk, it does a body good.

What do you think was one of the weirdest things in Star Wars: A New Hope?  The aliens?  The space ships? Blasters? Lightsabers and the force?  Nope, it's none of things, it's that blue milk.


The first time you saw that weird blue milk Aunt Beru was making everyone drink you were all like "Whaaaaat??"  It's weird, it's crazy, it's blue milk, and now it can be yours!

I was checking out good old starwars.com and was in the "Activities" area where they have crafts and cooking.  Nothing is cooler than Star Wars themed cooking and nothing is easier than making blue milk.


Those ingredients are pretty basic, I probably don't have to download the activity, it is only two stars on the difficult rating after all.  Let's see how you assemble this drink.


I could do that OR I could just do it my way.


Step 1: Star with a glass of milk.  Duh.  Make damn sure it's a Star Wars glass too!


Step 2: Forget unsweetened blue drink mix and the sugar.  Just buy a bottle of liquid drink mix and make sure it's blue.  To save some coin buy it when it's on sale!  Luckily, it was on sale today when I went shopping.


Step 3: Squirt some in and then stir.  Add more to get the desired colour or flavour you want.


Step 4: You are done!  I can't believe this rates a 2 out of 4 on the difficulty scale.

Don't be so appalled at adding fruity drink mixes to milk because the result is surprisingly good.  I may be onto something here.  They already make chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and other varities of milk, so why not berry blast or mango passion fruit?   Give it a try, I dare you.


May the force blue milk be with you.  It's a great way to start off your space day.

No comments: