Sunday, April 20, 2014

I almost forgot!


The came out with Mint Oreos and since they don't say "limited edition" on them I'm assuming they are here to stay.  I bought these quite a while ago, but kind of forgot about them because they tasted so gross!  I thought they'd be good and while they do smell nice and minty they just don't taste right.  Something is off, the actual cookie itself tastes weird.  Maybe I got a bad batch, but I'm not going to buy another bag.

In other Oreo news they also have a Chocolate Oreo and the Vanilla Oreo now comes in Double Stuf.  To coincide with the NHL Stanley Cup play-offs there is also a Stanley Cup Oreo which is just a regular Oreo with the Stanley Cup on the cookie part.

I also really tried to finish my bag of Happy Birthday Oreos, but I just couldn't do it.  I didn't like them!  They ended up in the trash and I have a feeling my Mint Oreos will suffer the same fate.

Also, go check out the Oreo website, for Oreo recipes and hacks then go to Wonderfilled, where you can find videos and free songs including one by Tegan & Sara.

No comments: