Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chips Ahoy!

It's crazy chip flavour time!  I was at Safeway today and bought some new chips from Old Dutch called "Double Dutch".    The bag is fancier that the usual Old Dutch stuff, so this must be their high end chips.


Even though I have already tried the President's Choice Tzatziki chips I bought these ones because they are Calamari and Tzatziki.  Unfortunately, you can't even taste the calamari!  You get the Tzatziki flavour, but you get nothing from the calamari.  What a disappointment, that's all I wanted.  Anyway, they also do Buffalo Wings, Burstin' Onion and Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders.

3 comments:

mike said...

eww, Getting no Calamari sounds like a plus to me..

Tzatziki in french is tzatziki? seems pretty lazy..

Cara said...

Tzatziki in Greek is tzatziki. So both the French and the English are lazy.

Keef said...

Tzatziki is a word so messed up that it can't even be translated. Sometimes it's easier to not even try.