Monday, December 9, 2013

Chanukkah? Hanukkah?

It's time to get a little festive.  Last year I bought a "holiday" movie that I was going to watch and write about here on the blog.  I didn't get around to it and it's been sitting in various locations on the living room floor ever since.  I finally got around to watching it the other night.

I'm not sure why I didn't do it last year because now it's like I'm not going to do a big write up or anything about the movie.  Instead I'll just tell you that I watched Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights, the all time great Chanukkah/Christmas/Holiday movie.  And you know it's great because there is a ton of product placements, swearing and poop and fart jokes!  For some reason I want to remember Cam and Willie saw this in the theater?  I don't know for sure, but I do know...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SH#THEADS!!

No comments: