Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ginger

I thought it seemed weird that Christie made a Halloween variation of the Oreo, but did nothing for Christmas which is a bigger holiday.  Turns out they did and I just wasn't paying attention!


I was buying some groceries this morning at Co-op and decided to wander down the cookie aisle and just have a look.  Good thing I did because I spotted the limited edition Gingerbread Oreos!


I was all stoked because they were gingerbread, but if you read the package they are just gingerbread flavour crème.  That doesn't matter because they taste pretty damn good.  I thought I'd try one and ended up eating a couple.  Normally I'm not a fan of the vanilla Oreo cookies, but the gingerbread filling makes up for it.  They are WAY better than the Halloween and Birthday Oreos.  Plus they smell all gingerbread-y too.  Go get some before it's too late!  

No comments: