Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chef Boyamihungry

I was at work the other day and I noticed a Chef Boyardee display set up in the meat department.  I only paid attention to it because it had a sign on it about getting a Chef Boyardee bobblehead.  I was like "Cool!"  Then I read the sign and you needed to collect 8 UPCs from Chef Boyardee products.  This might be problem because I've only eaten 8 Chef Boyardee products in the last ten years.  Still I could buckle down and probably put it off if I had to.  I didn't read any more of the sign or bother to read any of the cans.

I forgot about it until tonight when I was trying to think of something to write about for my blog.  I went to Google to check out the Chef Boyardee website to find more information.  That was a dead end because I didn't see anything on their website about it.  I found some coupon and shopping deal websites that had some more info on it as well as the link to download the mail in form as a .pdf.  I found out that it not only takes 8 UPCs, but also $9.95 for shipping.  Damn, I have to eat eight cans of Chef Boyardee AND pay $10?  That's a pretty crappy deal.  I'm sure if I wait I'll find it at the thrift store sooner or later.

No comments: