Tuesday, September 17, 2013

RUN AMC

As I said in my previous post Willie and I went to Liquidation World and we looked at pretty much everything in the entire store.  We even walked down the hardware/automotive/hardware aisle where Willie spotted some Lil Wayne seat covers for the low price of $10 and they were as trashy as you'd expected them to be.  Then we spotted a single box that had been opened, but it wasn't Lil Wayne, it was RUN DMC and you know I bought it.


It was also originally $10, but since it had been opened I'm guessing they lowered the price down to $7.50 which made it even sweeter.  It's even from Bell, a brand name as part of their Rock-n-Ride collection.  It's funny because I googled it and got the complete list of seat covers in the collection which are AC/DC, KISS, Ozzy Osbourne, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Judas Priest, RUN DMC, The Who, ZZ Top and Lil Wayne.  Is it just me or does Lil Wayne seem a little out of place?  I guess that's why Liquidation World is stuck with a shelf full of them.


It's not a perfect fit, but I managed to wrestle it on my seat.  Once I sit on it more I'm sure it will stretch and conform to seat better.  I like how the letters are shiny, shiny is better.


My street cred just went up with this awesome seat cover as did my cool factor which are now both at 1.  I'm keepin' it real yo!


I think I just accidentally started a gang war.

It would be awesome to get an old Gremlin, Spirit or AMX, then get a vanity plate that says RUN AMC.  Can you rock it like this?!

No comments: