Thursday, June 6, 2013

Classy

The other night after dinner we watched A Good Day to Die Hard.  I took it out of the trash, watched it, then placed it back in the trash.  Anyway, while we were watching, from where I sit I get this killer glare in the top left hand side of the screen.  Sometimes, I can't even see anything and it's pretty annoying when I bought a new TV and can't even see the entire screen.  I've been putting up with it for a while, but I couldn't take it anymore, so I did something about it.

Tinfoil is classy!

I got the heavy duty tin foil and got a big a big roll of it too because what I don't use on the window I can always use to make hats.  In the end the only reason I used tin foil was because spray painting the window black would affect our damage deposit and they don't make Confederate or marijuana leaf flags that size.  Unless somebody has any other suggestions?

The tin foil does the job as it's nice and dark in there now.  It was so dark that I can't see the buttons on the Blu-ray remote.  Where is the angle button?!

3 comments:

mike said...

you should go get a BruceLee poster and trim it down to fit;
http://www.sanshou.net/upload/news/1110467749.jpg

Keef said...

You never cut down a Bruce Lee poster, that is sacrilegious!

mike said...

fold carefully.
or renovate your front door/window to match the poster dimensions.

your call.