Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kamecamera wave!!

Remember back when I did a series of posts about free photo apps on my phone?  Probably not because I only did like three or four posts and then forgot about it.  It's not for the lack of apps because I have lots on my phone, in fact a couple have been on there for like a year, it's just hard to do them.  It's hard because I can't take pictures and be in them at the same time, that phone tripod just isn't cutting it.

I'm back on track for the time being with the Kame Camera photo app.  It's an app that lets you add Dragon Ball Z type effects to you photos like energy beams, auras and for some strange reason lightsabers.  I gave it a try with my old Daredevil figure.


It turned out okay, but the final image is too small, the picture above is the final full sized image.  It would be a lot nicer if it saved the completed image at a larger size.  The effects are okay, you can resize them, but you can't flip them.  I had to flip the original picture itself so when I added the energy beam Daredevil faced the same direction as the beam.  I'd like more effects too.

The Kame Camera app is fun, but somebody needs to make a picture with an energy beam firing from their butt.  I'll try to remember to do that.

No comments: