Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Crappy New Year 2014

I don't get the hype about New Year's because to me it's just another night followed by another day.  Big deal.  We watched a double feature of movies I got over Christmas of ID4 and Fast and Furious 6.   I liked Fast 6, it was fun, the action was over the top and it was mostly the real deal.  I like Justin Lin because he prefers to do practical stunts and not just use some CGI.  The part with the tank was pretty cool.  Then I went to sleep just after 11:30 pm.  I am the life of the party.

Anyway, for the first time ever I made a couple of New Year's resolutions.  The first one is to make or try to make some more videos.  I can't guarantee the quality of the videos, but we will make some anyway and hope for the best.  So far it's working out pretty good as Cody and I did some filming today.  Cody is currently working on the editing, so it should be good to go in a few days.  In the meantime, here is a behind the scenes picture.


My second resolution is to go back and watch a bunch of Arnold Schwarzenegger movies!  I found a link to a compilation video that has every kill Arnold has committed on film.  The video runs just over 28 minutes long and has 509 kills.  I didn't watch the entire thing from start to end, but I started it and would jump over every now and then to see what was going on.  Now I want go back and watch Arnold's action movies, especially the earlier ones.  I think between and Cody we already own most of them anyway, so it should be pretty easy.  Oh, check out the Arnold kills video here.

Happy New Year's!!  Did anyone else make a New Year's resolution?

No comments: