Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noooo!!

Well, I got my 2008 income taxes done and for the first time ever I have to pay income tax! I should be getting money back, not paying it. I'm poor and live in the projects, so why am I having to pay income tax? I should probably have looked at my T4 as I made a lot more than I thought I did. I was looking at my income tax sheet where it said my taxable income and I was like "I made how much?!" I didn't think that was even possible at my job. It could be worse, I could have to pay more than the $5.16 that I have to, but even that still sucks.

2 comments:

mike said...

$5.16?! think of all the things you could have got at the hospital auxillary for that! that's almost the whole store!

that's an outrage Keith, no a travesty, and a tragedy too.

you should have your taxes cranked up at work, then you get a big fat return..

Keef said...

I heard from someone at work that if you owe less than $10 then you don't have to pay it. Like wise if you get a refund less than $10 then the gov't doesn't have to pay it.

Since I'm a straight shooter and all round upstanding citizen and it was only $5.16 I paid it. So if my refund is ever less than $10 then I'm going to demand I get it or they'll be hell to pay.