Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chips Ahoy!

This a follow up to a post I did a while ago when I wrote about the PC Ballpark Hot Dog chips.  I bring you more tales of fast food flavored snacks with Doritos Cheeseburger nachos.  The full name would be Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger which is way too wordy.  Do they really need "late night" and "all nighter" in the name?  Isn't that kind of the same thing?


They don't really taste like cheeseburger, but are definitely cheesy and if hamburger helper made a chip this is what I would imagine they would taste like.   Despite tasting cheesy, but not hamburgery they do taste pretty good.  I polished off the entire bag unlike my bag of hot dog chips which I ended up throwing out because I couldn't bring myself to finish them.  I would buy these again!

The "Late Night" line must be Doritos new prestige nacho chip line as they also have a Late Night Last Call Jalapeno Popper flavor as well.  Next time I'm out buying groceries I will be grabbing a bag of those.

No comments: