Saturday, April 21, 2012

Am I cool now?

Guess who got a new phone?

This guy did!

I finally caved in and got a phone.  No, it's not an iPhone!  Do I even really need a cell phone?  Maybe, but I've managed to survive this long with out one.  Do I need the particular model I got?  Definitely not!  Hey, if I'm going to get one I might as well get something cool.  I ended up getting a Samsung Galaxy S II LTE which I supposedly pretty good.

It's got a 4.5" super Amoled screen, 1.5 GHz processor, 4G/LTE data network, 16GB memory and will take up to a 32GB microSD, 8MB rear facing camera, 2MB front facing camera and runs Android 2.3.  I just got it, so I haven't even had time to screw around with it much.  I haven't even downloaded Angry Birds yet on it.  OMG!  I still haven't checked out all the pre-loaded apps on it and it looks like most of them I won't even need/want.  So long Facebook!

The phone was free with a contract which I will probably be regretting sometime in the future.  It's too much of a long term commitment for me.  I don't know if I want to be tied down right now.  I'm freakin' out!

I'll keep you updated on how everything works out with it.  I'm working on figuring out to make an actual phone call right now.  Unfortunately I don't have any friends to call.

5 comments:

mike said...

ooh, fancy phone.
now you can text with Cam; lolomgbbq.

Cam said...

gon txt u lol brb k m8?

Keef said...

I don't have Cam's phone number. Also, if I did I would not have a clue what he's talking about.

PS ~ Did you guys know they make fart apps?!

mike said...

ps- did you know Oj's burnt down last night? Four buildings between boarders choice and Cranbrook photo all burnt up..

Keef said...

Damn, that's almost half of downtown Cranbrook!