Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pee Pea

I've been pretty lazy the last week and having been either watching a movie or playing video games at night, so I haven't had time to write anything.  I think I have stuff to write about, but nothing really exciting, so I keep putting it off.  In the meantime, this is one of those quick filler posts until something better comes along...if at all.


An omelette sandwich!  I told you I didn't have much to write about it.  Mike already saw a picture of a breakfast burrito this week, a relative of the omelette sandwich.


I saw this in the back hallway at work and thought, "Somebody pea'd on the floor!!"  Haha, get it?!  Damn, I'm funny, but seriously would you spell it "pea'd" or "pead" if you wanted to mash up the words "pea" and "peed"?  I bet Cara knows, I heard she's a teacher, she probably knows some English or whatever.  Thx.

Now that all that crap is out of the way, there is chance maybe or maybe not, but probably Cody is almost done working a new video.  I heard he totally half assed the end of it because he got lazy, but it was pretty terrible to begin with so no biggie.  

No comments: