Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

I heard it's Valentine's Day today, not that it matter much to losers like me.  February 15th is more my kind of holiday, half price chocolate.

Since yesterday was Friday the 13th I was thinking about doing a Jason/Valentine's photo shoot, but then I realized that would take work.  Instead I just planned on watching a Friday the 13th movie, but that never happened either.  Then I almost watched the reboot of Nightmare on Elm Street, but in the end we ended up watching Red Dawn.

This morning I played some Battlefield 4 online and got repeatedly killed.  Which leads to this.


Normally I dont't play the recon class, but this morning I did on Operation Meatgrinder, but I was running with a carbine not a sniper rifle.  I cants snipz.  I killed some dudes!

1 comment:

Keef said...

PS - When we were watching Red Dawn, Cody and I came up with a funny idea for a short video that we will probably never film.