Saturday, August 2, 2008

Not again!!

It begins again!! Welcome to my 101st post which is me complaining about ripping another pair of pants. I'm sure you all remember last time I ripped a pair of pants at work. After that I went out and bought the exact same brand of pants, so I was shocked SHOCKED I tell youwhen they ripped again. Damn you Old Navy!


Yeah, another ass rip. I went over to the meat department and borrowed their duct tape for a quick fix. I had another hour left at work, but it did the job and I don't think it's that noticeable. Right? I guess I'm shopping for some new work pants after the weekend, just not at Old Navy. You won't get me again!

I was bored, so I made this picture that recreates how the rip happened. It's pretty stupid which is why I think it's funny.


MS Paint rulz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work on the MS paint stinklines!

Keef said...

Thanks. Note the small specks inside of the fart cloud to give it some texture. It's all about the details.