Thursday, September 4, 2008

I don't get it.



I picked up that t-shirt at Giant Tiger when I was back in Cranbrook. I really wanted the "BEAM ME UP THIS PLACE SUCKS" shirt, but all they had left were size small. This shirt was my second choice and only $3, plus the phrase was stupid so I picked it up. I didn't really dawn on me until later that it didn't really make any sense.

If it had said "I'M LEAVING MY BODY TO SCIENCE" then it would made sense, but the science fiction part is just confusing. How can you leave your body to genre of fiction that spans multimedia like books, TV, art, movies, games, etc? Maybe that's the really funny part I just don't get. Can somebody explain it to me please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/When-leaving-body-science-fiction/dp/B000FEUC68
$4.95

http://magnets.cafepress.com/item/science-fiction-magnet/87602376
$4.23

suckers pay that for a magnet or a bumper sticker when for $3 and a trip to cranhole they could've got the t-shirt.
that spells s-c-o-r-e Keef