Thursday, December 4, 2008

A little off the top

Yeah, another post! I thought I'd just post to complain about how I went to Taco Bell today because I keep seeing this commercial on TV about the new fully loaded nachos. They look good, but when I went into the restaurant they didn't even have it! I was all excited to try them and then I was totally devastated. If you've ever been Taco Bell I'm sure you've noticed that they are usually pretty filthy. There is always food on the tables and stuff spilled, it's gross. The one by my place looks like it's been cleaned up a bit with new table and chairs, it almost looks appealing, but still doesn't make up for not having fully loaded nachos. Jerks.

I had sorta planned on trying to get some Christmas shopping done today because I only worked in the morning. I wanted to do it until I actually got around to doing it then I decided to forget it. It's easier not to do it, right? Instead I messed up Cody's XBox avatar. The latest XBox Live update had introduced avatars similar to Nintendo's Miis, but only better. The Miis are very simple and not that detailed, but XBox versions are still cartoony and stylized but offer more customization. I was bored to gave Cody's dude a new hair cut. What do you think?

No comments: