Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Still here.

Once again there is nothing new or exciting to report. It snowed here about 16cm on Sunday, the first real snow of the year. It was warm today and I think it'll be warm Thursday, but by the weekend it's going to be cold. I think the high is supposed to be -15C which isn't that cold considering it is winter, but we haven't had any really cold weather yet this winter.

My parents came to town on Monday and then left on Tuesday. I took them to the newer Costco way up Sarcee Trail in the NW because it's not as busy as the NE or SE locations. There is a brand new shopping area up there and they are still working on it and putting in stores. In fact they were laying down sod when we there. Yes, there was snow on the ground and it was -4C but they were still putting it down. There were like eight guys shoveling snow, so they could put it down. It was stupid funny.

Did you guys know it's almost Christmas?! I have actually started my shopping and am kind of almost done. Tomorrow I'm going to go out and get two things then I'll only have to get something for my brother and Logan, but I have no idea what. I'm tempted to get Logan a drum kit because they have them at Toys'R'Us and they look cool, but my sister would probably kill me. My parents bought Matt, Julie and Logan a Wii for Christmas, so Matt and Julie both get games and a wireless router. That was easy. I even bought my dad a game, so hopefully he can figure out how to play it.

I think Cam needs a XBox 360 so he can spend more time in front of the TV and less time in front of the computer. Think about it dude, me and Cody need your help. You'd love it if you got one, that's why you are scared. It's okay to love.

No comments: