Saturday, September 26, 2009

One stop shop

A while ago I mentioned I had watched JCVD which made me want to see Double Impact again. Cody was going to get it for my birthday, but couldn't find it anywhere. I checked a few places that sell used stuff and couldn't find it either. I thought for sure I'd find it at AABCO in Cranbrook, but they didn't even have it. It just goes to show how awesome Double Impact is because it's sold out in stores and nobody wants to give up their copy. I had to go online to order it and finding it was pretty easy. Did I go to eBay or Amazon? No, I went to GiantTiger.com!!

At the Giant Tiger website, just head to the GT Boutique section where you can order DVDs, CDs and video games. Of course I found more than just Double Impact, I also picked up two other DVDs and a XBox 360 game.

"Eddie Cuscack(Norris) is a Chicago detective who plays by his own rules..."
I don't need to read anymore, I'm already loving it!

As you can see in addition to Double Impact I also got Chuck Norris in Code of Silence and Ghayal which is a Bollywood action movie. The selection isn't bad, and they have some stuff in there that you would not find in stores like Ghayal. I won't tell what game I bought because that is a blog post for another time. Prices are okay, some stuff is cheaper and some stuff is higher than others places, online or retail. The nice thing is that they other a flat shipping fee of $4.95 so if you order one DVD or ten, it will cost only cost $4.95 for shipping. Giant Tiger is a Canadian company, so it's shipped Canada Post. My package shipped on Monday and I got it on Friday. Could've been faster, but for $5 what do you expect.

More Giant Tiger goodness in the form of a playing card. I bought a pack of playing cards at the GT in Cranbrook if only for the funny picture of the mascot on the card. With some cropping that picture would make a great avatar picture. If you do not believe me then have a look to the right!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Careful with that avatar, people might think you're one of those fursuit weirdos.

Keef said...

He looks funny, but if I saw him in real life I'd probably be scared.