Monday, October 5, 2009

??????????

In the past 36 hours I've had approximately 3 hours of sleep, in other words I'm tired! I was the airport to pick up Murray P who flew in from Taiwan with his girlfriend, Eunice, at 12:33am. There were earlier flights, but flights coming in that late are cheaper. Cam met them out there too.

Usually, Murray will just stay with Cam, but Cam has no mattress or bed or anything for them to sleep on other than hardwood floors. They are staying with me and Cody for a couple nights because we have the couch and the army cot(remember that?!). Since Murray hadn't been in Canada for like three years, so Cam and Murray wanted to hang out a bit first. We went to the Ship and Anchor until they kicked us out at like 2:30am. While we were standing outside of "The Ship" (that's what the hipsters call it) some guy rides up on a bike and says, "Do you want something to sober you up?" Like what, crack?! Somehow I doubt that will sober you up, unless we mistaken and he was actually selling coffee which I don't think he was.

On the way back to my place we stopped up 7-11 because Murray wanted some Old Dutch dill pickle chips and as it turns out 7-11 doesn't sell Old Dutch, only Lays. Macs does Old Dutch though. After back home and getting them organized and such I finally fell asleep at 4am only to get back up at 7am. Turns out I was actually supposed to work at 7am, but just showed up for 8am. I was in such a daze at work I couldn't barely focus my eyeballs and I had a huge headache.. My supervisor came up to me and started to talking to me in Spanish which just confused me more. I went home for lunch and ate a bunch of Tylenol and actually felt a lot better. I was still tired, but not 3 hours of sleep tired, just my usual tired self.

I made it through the day and got home. I was till too tired to go out and meet up with Murray, Eunice and Cam again for dinner. Why can't the restaurant just come to me? I am looking forward to climbing into bed tonight. I like sleeping as it's pretty easy and I'm good at it. Good night!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Hey, say 'Hi' to Cam and Murray for me. Hope you guys have a good time. How long is Murray in Canada for?

Keef said...

They're here for 3 weeks. This afternoon we were in Chinatown and Eunice bought like 6 bootleg DVDs. They came from Taiwan to Canada to buy bootleg DVDs??