Thursday, October 22, 2009

Is it 2010 yet?!

Because I just bought the awesomest calendar ever and I want to put it up now! I was at Wal-Mart with Murray and Eunice and saw this calendar and had to have it. Each month features a Chuck Norris "fact" and my favorite would have to be, "If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris." The calendar is actually endorsed by Chuck Norris as proceeds go to his charity the Kick Start Foundation. It's for the kids, but if it came down to it Chuck Norris wouldn't hesitate to roundhouse kick those kids into next week.

Before we went to Wal-Mart we stopped by the Goodwill and I bought a 7-11 shirt and a CD. When the lady rang it through she asked if I wanted a bag and I said yes and was expecting a plastic bag, but instead she put it in one of those reuseable fabric bags.

Now I can truly express my feelings about sewing on my bag! It's actually a Fabricland bag that someone obviously donated, but it seems like something that should be bought and not given away. Total score!

Tonight we went and saw Zombieland because zombies are cool. Zombie killing is even more cool, although Cody was disappointed by the lack of zombie killing. I was disappointed by the lack of gore. It's already rated 18A, so why not put in some decent gore of some exploded zombie heads/bodies/limbs/ect? Give the fans what they want! I'm not saying I didn't like it because I did. It wasn't scary, but it was funny. There is an awesome celebrity cameo who star as themselves. I won't give it away, but you'll love it. The main character played by Jesse Eisenberg just reminds me of Micheal Sera. Maybe they couldn't get Micheal Sera to do the role and went with this guy. Though at times the character seems like a real wuss and you wonder how he managed to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Rule #4: Double tap.

4 comments:

Cam said...

Hey, did you get that shirt that I left with your dad while you were in Cranbrook?

Keef said...

I did, but I'm not sure if I should be offended or not over you thinking that a XXL shirt would be actually fit me! Thanks anyway though.

Cam said...

I already told you, she got the last 2 they had, and they were both XXL. We should take them to a tailor and have them 'taken in'.

Keef said...

I will just eat Little Ceasars until it fits. Medium pepperonis!!