Thursday, November 19, 2009

Burned

Last year my parents went to Disneyland and brought me back a Star Wars shirt. They have Star Tours there, so of course there is Star Wars merch. Anyway, it shrunk a bit and ended up a bit on the small side, but I still wear it as an undershirt or I just sleep in it. I took it off it the other day and noticed that it had a burn hole in it and I was like, "What the hell?! How did that get on there?" Looking at the front of the shirt you can't really it which is probably why I didn't notice it. Once it's inside out you can totally see it with the black charred edges.

That's hole on the inside and I guessing it's from the dryer as the burn mark is right on the print. I thought you are supposed to wash printed shirts inside out to prevent that and that's what I do. Either it doesn't work, the shirt sucks, or my dryer is way too hot. But this it the first time this has ever happened to me, so I blame the t-shirt and the people of Bangladesh for making it. I think they made my underwear too, so I hope they hold up better.


I guess I probably shouldn't even wash it anymore because that hole will probably just get bigger. I suppose I could air dry it instead of putting it in the dryer, but that is such a hassle. It would just be easier to back to Disneyland and get a brand new one. Why can't I have nice things!!

1 comment:

mike said...

it's lucky you weren't wearing that when it happened.

look that sormtrooper has choklad mork on his face...