Friday, January 1, 2010

Crappy New Year!

It's not that crappy because it's a new year which means I can FINALLY put up my Chuck Norris calendar. In fact it's pretty much the first thing I did after waking up this morning. You can now look forward to more pictures of Chuck the first of every month.


I did absolutely nothing New Year's Eve. We watched Artie Lange's Beer League on Blu-Ray because it really shouldn't be seen any other way then I played some Spider-Man:Friend or Foe which I bought on Boxing Day at EB. I had to work New Year's Day at 7am and the two previous days I was at work for 5am, so I was already tired as it is, so I was asleep by 10:30pm. I woke up at 12:05am when I heard some fireworks, and I mean like three fireworks. They weren't official fireworks, just some local greaseball shooting them off in his backyard I guess. Oh well, I know I didn't miss much it's just another day like every other day.

No comments: