Thursday, February 4, 2010

February

I almost forgot to post February's picture from my Chuck Norris calendar, but then I remembered. Yeah! Still nothing new or exciting has happened.

They are cutting hours at work, so if you aren't full time then you can't get more than 28 hours a week. I'm only PT, but for my years of loyal and dedicated service they've given me 29 hours a week. Thanks?? That doesn't bother me much because I'm lazy. I get three days off a week and get to sleep in for 4 days. Except when you are at work you have to work twice as hard to make up for the lack of employees.

Today was one of my days off and in addition to playing some Battlefield 1943 and the Bad Company 2 demo I managed to do some vacuuming and washed the dishes. That doesn't sound like much, but for me that is pretty good. See I told you that nothing exciting happened.

3 comments:

mike said...

"That doesn't bother me much because I lazy."

your so lazy that the "'m" is too much work? woah, that is true dedication. hats off..

Keef said...

Happy now! You should know by now that I don't proof read my posts. That is your job.

mike said...

so you'll have more time to write posts now that your on a 29hr work week right?