Monday, February 1, 2010

Still here.

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I was waiting for something interesting to happen and unfortunately it never did. I'll give you a quick update of the past week anyway.

I picked up No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle for the Wii. I liked the first one (never finished it) and the sequel irons out some of the things I didn't like about the first. The camera still needs work though. The game is pretty funny and has tons of style and attitude. If you like slicing guys in half, collecting coconuts and helping your overweight cat lose weight then this game is for you.

Cody bought a new fancy dual band broadband wireless router. The old one worked fine, but Cody thought we need a newer fancier one. Currently, we have the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and my laptop connected to it. Yes, I got a cheap basic laptop for Christmas. I just it for surfing the internet and writing blogs without having to go down to the cold dark basement. It's working out good so far except I think the battery is already toasted. It has been plugged in for almost three days straight and the battery is only 49% charged. What is taking so long? Also, our old router is now kinda useless, therefore anyone who wants it can have it.

Now that it is February it is time to celebrate Black History Month. Tonight me and Cody watched the 70's blaxploitation flick Truck Turner starring Isaac Hayes. It was pretty awesome with some cool and violent action scenes. Nichelle Nichols, Uhura from Star Trek, steals the movie as she keeps the bitches in line. She's sexy, bad ass and has some of the best and foul dialogue in the whole movie. "Prime cut bitches" is Cody's new catch phrase.

4 comments:

mike said...

it's nice to see you two doing your part.. lol

and a laptop ooOOooh, hi-tec, stop before you get a blu-tool earpiece k?

Keef said...

We keep open minds about other cultures as long as their movies have action, swearing, pimps and bitches.

I'm not that high tech as my laptop is already broken. Also, I don't have a cell phone, so that right there makes me the uncoolest dude on the planet.

Kristian said...

you can still get the blutooth earpiece and just pretend to have a cellphone. That way you would fit in with the Calgarians.

Keef said...

You see guys walking around talking to themselves and you're like, "That guy is crazy." Then you notice the blue tooth ear piece so you're, "Oh, he's not crazy, he's just a douche."