Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello ladies!

I was digging around in the basement looking for my old MEC backpack because I'm going to take it with me when I go back to Cranbrook in August.  It had some stuff inside, but I hadn't used it for a long time so I wasn't sure what that stuff was.  I thought it outdoorsy type stuff, but it was more like fake blood capsules, cap guns, caps, plastic knives, ninja wrist bands, foam bricks and most importantly facial hair.


The guy on the package looks so happy!  I wonder if I had side burns and a mustache like him I'd be that happy?  The guy in the packaged reminds of Pops (the dad) from Speed Racer.  This set has been sitting around for too long and needs to be used.  Also, I need something for the blog!



I bought these at a dollar store and I'm surprised by the quality of said side burns and mustache as they're really nice.  Not only do they look sexy, but they feel sexy as well.  The material is nice and really thick, not all cheap and stringy like some other dollar store facial hairs.

While admiring myself in the mirror I had a brilliant idea!  Why not take the side burns and make a super 'stache?  I told you it was brilliant!


Damn, if I had known it was going to be this cool I would've bought multiple packs.

3 comments:

Cam said...

In that first picture you look like David Cross with more hair on top.

mike said...

You should tape the last picture onto your DL, it would be hiLarIous..

Keef said...

I actually have to renew my DL before my birthday. I wonder if they would say anything if I walked in wearing that stuff to take my picture.