Monday, August 26, 2013

Buddy!

Okay, it is a week late, but here is that post about my trip to Bianca Amor's that kept getting bumped.  I hadn't been there for a while and thought I should go check it out.  It was Sunday and I had nothing else to do, so might as well.  It beats sitting around the house.


If you are like me then you are tired of trying to hold your flimsy paper plate of food, a drink and utensils only to have it fall in your lap.  It's a pain and I'm sick of it!  Plate Buddy, as seen on TV, to the rescue!  It safely holds your plate, drink, utensils and napkins so you can relax and enjoy your meal.

And I didn't get one!  They didn't even have a price on them, so I even didn't know how much of a deal they were. I also couldn't understand some of the finer intricacies of the Plate Buddy due to the fact that it was in Italian (help Cara?).

Now I have a Tumblr account that I rarely use and don't post that much on it because nobody reads/looks at any of it.  I noticed a lot of Tumblrs are very focused in what they present, so that is why mine doesn't work as I'm not sure exactly what to do with it.  Anyway, a good idea would be text/pictures/stuff about all the crazy cheesy crap found around Bianca Amor's.  You could go in a take a ton of pictures, maybe buy a couple things for more in depth write ups but you could stockpile a couple months worth of posts in an hour or so.  The stuff ranges from hardware, to kitchen ware, home decor, toys and everything in between.  It sounds like work, but it's a good idea if anyone is interested in it.  Just writing about the idea was too much work for me.

No comments: