Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lost then found

Last night I was getting my laundry out of the dryer and carrying it upstairs.  I don't use a laundry basket, so I just scoop it all up in my arms and hope I don't drop anything.  When I going up the basement stairs it felt like I dropped something like a sock, but since my arms were full I couldn't really see.  I dumped my laundry on my bed once I was upstairs and went back downstairs to see if actually did drop anything.


Our basement is unfinished and the stairs are open.  I looked down under there to see if I could see anything down under under there.


I found not one, but three different socks and a Subway bag.  Turns out I didn't drop anything this time, but I had previously dropped three different socks down under the stairs.  They have been there for a while judging by how filthy they were.  I shook all the lint, dust bunnies and other miscellaneous material off them before I decided to take this picture.  They are still pretty dirty.  Finding these long lost socks was pretty cool, but I'm pretty sure I'm still missing one.  The Subway bag must be Cody's.

No comments: