Monday, February 3, 2014

ONE THOUSAND

I did it, I made it to one thousand posts!  Actually, this post marks 1020 posts as I hit the one thousand mark a while ago.  I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do to mark the one thousand milestone and when I eventually came up with an idea it was post number 998.  I didn't have time to get it all together in time, but here it is in all it's glory even though it's a little late.  I hope you like it.



If for whatever reason the video doesn't load you can check it out on YouTube.

3 comments:

mike said...

Congratulations Keef!

Keef said...

Thanks Mike for taking the time out of your day to comment on my post. That fact that wrote 1000 posts, took not one, but two pies to the face makes it all worth.

Cam said...

This was well worth the wait. Quality video, would watch again. A++++. Gonna watch it again right now.