Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pop quiz hot shot

Can you guys guess my new favourite TV show?


It  is so obvious, I might as well tell you, but I won't.  The first person to correctly answer wins a fabulous prize!  I'm not saying it will be some random crap that has been laying around on my bedroom floor either, also I'm not saying it won't be some random crap that has been laying around on my bedroom floor.  

Rules
One entry per person.  I reserve the right to veto any answers or submissions from people I deem as jerks.  I can declare myself the winner if I want.  Kittens are cute.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Uhh, is Castle your favourite show?

What did I win?!?

mike said...

MXC is your favourite show..

Keef said...

Congratulations Cara! You are correct and obviously the smartest person who reads my blog. I can't tell you the prize yet as it is the subject of a future blog post. I also have to find it, I think it got kicked under my bed.

Mike, you didn't read the question, What is my NEW favourite TV show? Also, I have all the MXC DVDs on my shelf. Just for entering you win an autographed photo of me!

Cara said...

WOW! Thanks for the compliment, which is a prize in itself. But that doesn't mean I don't want the advertised prize. We are living in a material world and I am a material girl.....

Mike: everybody knows that the first rule of any contest is to read the question carefully.