Tuesday, December 2, 2014

STAR WARS ADVENT CALENDAR!


Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I only got a plain old Star Wars advent calendar and not a fancy Star Wars LEGO advent calendar.  I'm just too cheap to pay the $50 for the Lego version which I've seen around a lots of places like Wal-Mart, London Drugs, Toys R Us for quite a while now.  I'll tell you this year's Lego calendar looks pretty cool.  After I didn't get one last year I looked it up online and it was pretty lame.  It only had two or three decent days of kits and the rest sucked.  Looks like they made up for it with this year's calendar.  I'm hoping to find one discounted.  I think I waited too long last year, I'll head to the Lego Store in a couple weeks.  They won't be as cheap as the one year I got one, but I don't think they'll be full price.  I hope.

In the meantime...chocolate!


The wrapper on the calendar has a sticker saying "3D Darth Vader Chocolate" and I just assumed that only on the 24th would you get the fancy chocolate, like in the old days the advent calendar had a double door giant size chocolate on the 24th.


Luckily, everyday is 3D Darth Vader!  Of course it's hollow though.  If it had been solid then it probably would've been better than a Lego calendar.


When you're done with all the chocolates you can cut out a puzzle from the back of the box.  I like that the front and back feature all pictures from the Classic Star Wars with the exception of the Yoda on the back.  It is a bit out of place, but better than Jar Jar Binks.

1 comment:

Keef said...

Update: I bought my Star Wars advent calendar at London Drugs a few weeks ago. It's now $3 cheaper than when I bought mine. Get yours now!