Monday, March 10, 2008

My new pal


I found this little guy at work mixed in a bag of manila clams. I brought him home, but I'm not really sure why. I don't have an aquarium to put him in. What the hell does he eat? He'll just end up dying and getting flushed down the toilet. If he survives the night I'll take him back to work and put him in the shellfish tank. He'll probably end up dying in there too, but he'll have better chance and last longer too. Although he did manage to survive being caught and bagged with the clams. Then getting shipped for two days from the coast to Calgary. And then another night stuck in the box because we couldn't find it because it was in the meat department.

I tried looking online to find out what kind of crab he is, but didn't have much luck. The internet is useless!


3 comments:

Keef said...

He died!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... I miss him so much, and I never even met him. Good luck, li'l homie (that could've been his name), hope crab heaven treats you real good. I'm pouring a 40 on the curb for ya...

Anonymous said...

boo..
at least he was happy in the end. while all the other boring crabs were stuck on the coast this little guy got to see the world. or alberta at least.